The William Optics ZenithStar 61II Apo refractor combines superb color-corrected optics, extreme portability, and rock-solid built quality into a versatile telescope for the ultimate portability for visual observation and astrophotography. This scope is an ideal instrument for wide-field visual sweeps of stars and nebulae along the Milky Way, lunar and solar observation (with an optional solar filter), and daytime nature observation. It also makes an excellent astrograph for imagers who wish to take advantage of large-sensor DSLRs and astronomy cameras to capture wide and colorful vistas in the night sky.
- The full-frame sensor size is approximately 36X24.
- A 41 mm diameter image circle.
- The Focuser is 50.8 mm (2-inch), rack and pinion, with 10:1 dual-speed micro focuser and a 75 mm travel length.
- A rotatable L mounting bracket.
- The tube length has a range of 230 mm when fully retracted, and 300 mm when fully extended.