Skyline BASE 70T Refractor Telescope
Levenhuk Skyline BASE 70T is an ideal first refractor telescope that will not disappoint a beginner astronomer. The kit includes optical accessories that help to show this refractor’s capabilities to the full extent. You do not need to buy additional stuff as everything necessary already comes included. Levenhuk Skyline BASE 70T Telescope is wonderful for observing the Moon with its craters, Venus, dim and double stars, globular and open clusters. In ideal conditions, you can observe Mars, Saturn, and Jupiter. Distant planets of the Solar System are visible as small dots. This telescope is suitable for terrestrial observations.
Levenhuk Skyline BASE 70T is a reflecting telescope with the fully coated glass optics. The optical surfaces are unexposed to fogging and require low maintenance, while the optics transmit a sharp and detailed picture. An optical finder scope with a 6x magnification and an alt-azimuth mount are used for pointing to objects. Tracking stars, planets, and nebulae in the sky will not be a problem even for an inexperienced astronomer.
A basic set of optical accessories makes the purchase of additional eyepieces unnecessary. The kit includes two eyepieces with a different focal length, a 2x Barlow lens, and a diagonal mirror. The accessories allow for achieving highest practical power of the telescope and observe astronomy objects in detail. A diagonal mirror is used for terrestrial observations. Telescopes create an upside-down image that is unsuitable for terrestrial observations. A diagonal mirror compensates for that.
An alt-azimuth mount is stable and sturdy. An accessory tray is fixed on it. The tripod legs feature adjustable height that is useful if you need to install a telescope on an uneven surface or adjust it to observer’s height.
- Refractor with an extended set of optical accessories: everything necessary is already included in the kit
- An alt-azimuth mount with a simple user-friendly operation
- Fully coated glass optics guarantees receiving a sharp and bright image
- A perfect choice for studying the Moon, planets of the Solar system, or terrestrial objects
- Suitable for beginner astronomers
The kit includes:
- Telescope optical tube
- Alt-azimuth mount
- Aluminum tripod with an accessory tray
- 6×24 optical finderscope
- SUPER 10mm (70x) eyepiece
- SUPER 25mm (28x) eyepiece
- 2x Barlow lens
- Diagonal mirror
- User manual and lifetime warranty