Presenting the ZWO TC40 Carbon fiber pipe tripod
ZWO has designed this lightweight, yet sturdy, carbon fiber tripod to be the perfect compliment for the ZWO AM5 Equatorial/Alt-Azimuth mount. Weighing in at 5 lb., this tripod is portable and still maintains a high load capacity of 110 lb. The carbon fiber material means this tripod is incredibly durable, high strength, and impact resistant. The upper part of the tripod legs measure 1.5″ in diameter and the lower section measures 1.4″. The dual section design provides better stability and rigidity when telescopes and cameras are mounted.
In addition to the ZWO AM5 mount, this tripod can also be used with mounts from the following brands: Celestron, iOptron, Rainbow Astro, and Sky-Watcher.
ZWO TC40 Tripod Technical Features
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Weight: 5.07 lb. (2.3 kg)
- Load Capacity: 110.23 lb. (50 kg)
- Folded Length: 19.68″ (500 mm)
- Adjustable Height: 18.5″ (470 mm) – 31.49″ (800 mm)
- Upper Leg Diameter: (40 mm)
- Lower Leg Diameter: (36 mm)