Introducing New model William Optics Dura-Bright Diagonal
This 90° 2″mirror-type star diagonal has a Dura-Bright 12mm thick mirror and dielectric mirror coatings for 99% reflectivity which provides higher contrast and resolution during critical planetary, lunar and binary star observations.
Dura-Bright features 100% real carbon fiber side plates that add that touch of class your scope deserves.
The WO 2″ Dura-Bright Diagonal was designed with several unique features to provide optimum performance and years of use.
Top-Notch Performance and brightness
• Dielectric coating allows 99% reflectivity.
• high precision 12mm thick mirror substrate flat for optimal image stability.
• Polished to 1/12th wave accuracy*.
• Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed.
• 2″ to 1.25″ eyepiece adapter included.
• Lock screw for eyepiece/adapter.
• Big, knurled thumbscrews are easy to turn even with gloves on.
• Threaded for 48mm Filters
• Patented, elegant design.
• High-quality machining out of the best aluminum.
• Internal antireflection baffling for highest contrast.
• Real Carbon Fiber side plates
• Compression rings (both on diagonal and adapter) to prevent barrels from marring.
• Internal safety stop prevents 2″ barrels from hitting the mirror.
• Designed for high-end scope such as FLT-98, FLT-110 , GT/GTF102 and FLT-132.