Fully multi coated 50mm R.Angle Finder f/4 scope and bonus 90 degree erecting image prism included that fits perfectly on your William Optics and other telescopes. It’s 5.7 deg. of field paired with illuminated reticule will make finding that faint star easy. The finderscope has a tube diameter of 54mm and dewshield of 58mm.
Finderscopes contain mechanisms to properly align them with the main telescope‘s line of sight. Accomplishing this alignment varies based on the design of the finderscope and its mount: usually on amateur telescopes it is done by three or six adjustment screws.
Finderscopes usually come with a designation of the form A×B, where A is the magnification and B is the aperture of the finderscope’s objective lens in millimeters; for example, a 6×30 finderscope means a finderscope with a 30 mm objective and a magnification of 6×. This designation is in the same format used by most binoculars.
A 6×30 finderscope is typically considered the minimum useful size for a magnifying finderscope on an amateur telescope, and an 8×50 or larger finderscope is preferred for more accurate aiming.
• Angle version is fully correct image.
• High-quality 50 mm objective.
• 5.7 deg field of view.
Nice Fit & Finish
• 1.25″ Helical focusers can accept all standard 1.25″ eyepieces.
• White Powder painted.
• Nylon head screws.
• 50 degree 23mm fully multicoated crosshair eyepiece and illuminator can be purchased separately.
This 50mm R.Angle Finder is perfectly suited for large SCTs or any William Optics refractor.
- Not included; sold separately
* Note that not all eyepieces will reach focus in this or any other finder due to the limited focus travel range. Finding a compatible eyepiece that reaches focus may require some trial and error. This is an issue with any finder/spotting scope/guidescope that can accept external eyepieces, and not just with this item.