All New Adjustable Flat6AIll field flattener (T-mount not included)
Field flattener / X0.8 Reducer.
This very elegant 2″ reducer/field flattener has been designed to optimize the flat-field imaging performance of William Optics F/6 to F7.5 ratio refactors. The Flat 6AIll will provide good illumination and flat field across 97% of full frame sized sensors.
Where the field curvature is corrected in the telescope, if you are using a refractor for deep sky astrophotography, then you need a field flattener to correct for the field curvature of your instrument.
A flattener flattens the field of view and ensures round and sharp stars all around the frame.
Full frame size
- Designed with nearly Full frame chip-size DSLR cameras in mind.
- FMC tripllet APO design.
- Produced entirely with the best Ohara optical glasses.
Reducing factor 0.8X.
- Adjustable design, for perfect back focus it can be used with other models of refractor
- 48mm filter ready
- William Optics polished anodized finish.
- All internal surfaces threaded and blackened to prevent reflections.
Easy to Use
Will accept any standard 48mm T-ring for your camera.
GT71, GT81, Z103, Z126.