Introducing the all new William Optics Gran Turismo 71 APO refractor telescope OTA
The William Optics Gran Turismo 71 APO refractor telescope Optical Tube Assembly (OTA) is the new jewel of the apochromatic refractor world. The new Gran Turismo 71 APO features a 3-element objective using high-quality FPL-53 extra-low dispersion glass that reduces any secondary spectrum to an unbelievable degree. A larger version of this telescope can be found here
- Triplet air-spaced objective (FPL-53) in adjustable CNC machined ultra high precision lens cell.
- Extremely sharp with excellent color correction.
- Each lens is Fully Multi-Coated with a special super-high transmission coating (STM Coating) on all surfaces
- This f/5.9 lens is ideal for astrophotography.
- Extra-smooth 360 deg. rotatable 2.5″ R&P focuser with 1:10 dual speed: a treat to use during astrophotography.
- Comes with two locking screws on angled positions for heavy load applications.
- Large aluminum knob with installed thermometer.
- Stainless steel reinforcement inserts on both sides and on the back to allow heavy loading without problems.
- Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
- quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, gold trim finish, retractable dewshield, dewshield cap.
- Top quality anodizing.
- Very compact OTA for carrying on flights.
• Mounting Rings
• New 2019 CNC Carry Handlebar
• New Dovetail Plate
• 2.5” R&P Focuser
• Innovative Bahtinov Mask Cover (Patented)
• Soft Carry Case