The William Optics Fluorostar 91
The William Optics Fluorostar 91 is the perfect Apochromatic refractor for visual and photographic astronomers demanding excellence in a midsize telescope. The three-element optical design features a 91mm aperture using FPL-53 glass. The STM-coatings and superb quality provide excellent optical performance and unmatched value.
- Rotolock: The Rotolock 2 inch adapter provides for a solid and efficient connection for a WO 2 inch diagonal and other accessories.
- Bahtinov Mask: The retractable dew shield features a removable lens cover, with our patented Bahtinov Mask revealed by unscrewing the face plate. The clear design allows for brighter star patterns and precise focusing for astrophotography.
- Versatile Saddle Bar: The Saddle Bar Handle offers a solid handle with a built in dovetail chamber for use with the WO Uniguide scopes or other Vixen style guiding/finder scopes.
- New Focuser Knob: A larger fit designed for better ergonomics.
- Field Rotator: The super smooth field rotator includes markings for every degree and a solid thumbscrew position lock.
- Soft Carry Case: The standard package comes with a soft carry case.