The exciting new William Optics Fluorostar 132 APO is a 132mm f/7 apochromatic. The FLT-132 gathers 81% more light than the FLT-98 and about 35% higher in resolution. Fluorostar series (FLT) represents William Optics’ top of the line apochromatic designed for astrophotography. FLT-132 is equipped with the heavy duty 3.5″ RotoLock focuser to carry heavy imaging train which allows you to exploit the potential of this fluorite triplet even further.
- Features a top-quality triplet air-spaced apochromatic objective.
- This scope is extremely sharp and has a great color correction. It is ideal for astrophotography.
- Precision optics with STM coatings.
- Designed by a leading designer with FPL-53 glass.
New 3.3″ R & P Focuser
- 360 deg. rotatable.
- Extra-heavy duty.
- Large aluminum knobs.
Ideal for Astrophotos
- Have you always dreamed of taking those beautiful pictures of the heavens? Now is the time!! Compatible field flattener (model P-FLAT68III), 0.72x reducer/flattener (model P-Flat7A) or 0.8x reducer/flattener (model P-Flat8) are available separately.
- Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
- The 132mm objective is a great size for both wide-field and planetary observations.
- The apochromatic performance makes it ideal for imaging.
- This size will require a suitable mount in order to do astro imaging. Alt-Az mounts can handle this scope too if properly counter-balanced.
Simply Beautiful Finish
- No plastic parts used: CNC machined out of solid high-grade aluminum.
- Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish, retractable dewshield, anodized 360 degree rotatable focuser, engraved dewshield cap.
Attention to Details
- Highly precise CNC machined lens cell.
- Solid CNC-machined tube mounting rings included in the price.
- CNC-machined handle/saddlebar with integrated Vixen-style finder slot to accept compatible finder/guidescope brackets or the Willim Optics Uniguide guidescopes.
- Includes Losmandy D-style mounting plate.