Explore Scientific Solarix Solar Filter Film
- Watch Solar Eclipses, Sun Spots, Planet Transits, crossing aircrafts and satellites.Suitable for making your individual solar filter for telescopes, binoculars, photo- and video cameras.
- New developed solar filter film that has the optical quality of the glass with the advantages of impregnated polymer.
- Collateral protection by using impregnated polymer and additional filter coated surface.
- Creates a very natural and yellow solar image.
- Also qualified for high magnifications.
- Consistent brightness and even density with any aperture.
- Ideal for visual observing and photographic use.
- Light weight and does not require re-balancing tube assembly.
- Flat surface compared to other thin film filters that have wrinkles and creases.
- Resistant against any damage.
- Construction manual included for making your individual solar filter and eclipse glasses.
- 100% safe
- Material thickness: 0.05mm
- Optical density: 5
- Optical transmission: 1/1000 of 1% (99.999% incoming light blocked)
- Dimension: A4 – 210 x 297mm
Additional materials which need to be purchased separately:
- Double sided gluing tape.
- Universal adhessive glue.
- Paper scissor.